|The trip from Italy to Bulgaria:|
|· 1300 km|
|Trip in Bulgaria:|
|· 3000 km|
|Total: 4000 KM|
Time: 30 days
- Motorbike suite: Handmade from Gmoto, first quality leather bought in 2008, really good quality with good protections and double layer protection for adjust to weather changes.
- Back shield: purchased from the same company.
- Rain clothes: I bought them before the motorbike suite from Tucano Urbano and they were used many times with never a problem.
- Gloves: Three pairs for different purposes. Driving protection against fall at high speed, protection during touring and summer time of cruise and final winter/rain protection.
- Helmet: Moto bike helmet made from Aero and decorated from me.
- Interphone: Cellular line interphone F4, amazing product, purchased in 2008 and already updated to be used with google now in 2016.
- Backpack: Tucano Urbano motorbike backpack.
- Action camera: Sony HDR AS50 bought in 2016. Good stabilizer, lens protection, deep water case (up to 50 meters) standard recording 720 HD (it could go full HD but I preferred kip it light for post elaboration purposes) , it is well designed and allows to kip the camera charged also while filming, different mountings available, (on helmet and on backpack), wifi connection available as app on my smartphone.
- Camera and phone holder: Ikross, octopus style holder; really versatile for mounting any type of devices, really adjustable on any surface you want to locate it.
- Power bank: EasyAcc power bank purchased in 2016 (mid. year) double charging, smart charging, 10,000 mAh for a good charging capacity for all my devices (Extra useful led light in case of need).
- Laptop: really old laptop 2010 which I call “my little brother”, convertible tablet-laptop Lenovo ThinkPad x201, i7, Windows 8 (at the time) with all the applications I need for a quick processing and storing data files. ( I am not going to much in details about the hardware configuration)
- Smartphone: Nexus 5, LG, bought in 2013 in the UK. Other perfect adventures companion.
- Coffee grinder: Rinowares stain still hand grinder 2016
- Coffee brewery system: Aero Press purchased in 2016
- Moto Guzzi mug: Gained at the official Moto Guzzy meeting in 2005
Moto Guzzi V10 Centauro, 1999 purchased in 2005
- Engine type: two cylinders, V 90, four valves per cylinder, electronic injection, 992 cc, 70kW, torque 88 Nm 5,800 rpm.
- Motorbike style: naked cruise hybrid